Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Will I Die Empty or Full?

I hear you say 'yet another awkward title'.. As you know, I enjoy thinking and asking God a lot of questions. This question popped up in my head during one of my time out sessions with my Father. 'Will I die empty or full?'

We all acknowledge the huge potential in every man created by God, considering the DNA put on his inside. Nevertheless, how many men live out this potential in its entirety? How many can successfully boast of putting to use every single bit of potential encrypted in them by God? When you live out your potential, make an impact in your sphere, put the grace of God available for you under pressure, I believe you can boast of dying empty. It does not really matter the age at which you die. What matters is that you lived, and you did so fully.

On the other hand, majority die still full, without even realizing what they carry on their inside. It seems like they lived without bothering to make an outstanding difference through utilizing the potential locked on their inside. I understand it takes a lot of effort to stand out and live beyond mediocrity especially in our world today. Yet, I do not think the inability to put effort is sufficient excuse to waste all that God spent His time to create and place in you.

What will your Eulogy say about you? I wrote mine few months ago and I look at it weekly to remind myself of God's goal for me; to live fully and die empty. I apologize for being so blunt about death, considering no man wants to die. However, the reality remains that we are here for just sometime, and while we remain here, we better be doing and living out all that's been placed on our inside. Say no to mediocrity! Chose to die empty! Myles Munroe once said the richest place he ever visited was a grave yard because of the many treasures buried in there without use. If it's an idea, work it out. If it's a book, write it. If it's a business plan, implement it. If it's ministry, go for it(be sure there's a call though..lol). Do not be among the 'Had I Known folks' who would be shocked when we get to heaven because of the magnificent exuberance of the Father, who expects us to be His earthly representatives.

May His Grace keep you always.  

No comments:

Post a Comment