In my short stay on earth, I have encountered circumstances that I rationalized, and failed to understand. Infact, some things happen that i cannot comprehend. It tells me that God's thoughts are way higher than ours as humans. He sees the end from the beginning.
Daily, I'm in awe of How God loves me and would go to any length to prove it to me. He already did by sending His son to die for me and to give me abundant life here on earth. Oh!! What love my Savior has for me. What was I thinking all those years I lived far away from my King and Lover? I wish I got close to you earlier, but I'm super thankful you found me when you did.
Lord thank you for making my life beautiful. Thank you for encompassing me with your love. I could shout from the mountain tops to tell the world how beautiful and loving you've been to me inspite of my unfaithfulness and childishness. Lord the extent of your patience awes me. You discipline and chastise me, yet you are ever willing to keep teaching me your ways with compassion and tenderness.
Oh!! How majestic you are. The heart of kings are in your hands. The nations are nothing but tiny drops in a bucket, yet you ochestrate and rule over all!!
My King, My heart, My lover, My Anchor, if words were enough I'd write and write about your love for me that is so real. Who else can love me like you do Jesus? Thank you for not giving up on me, Thank you for the love you show me, Thank you for revealing yourself to me, Thank you for showing me who I am in you, Thank you for teaching me what I have in you.
Lord, in you I have found a Father, a Lover, a Master, a Teacher, a Friend, a Companion. My heart is sold out to you forever, and I promise to serve you with my mind, soul, and body for the rest of my days on earth.
I love you crazily!!
Your Princess
Your Princess
Indeed His love for us knows no bounds..Eternal lover of our souls!
ReplyDelete